Who can I contact for information?

If you have questions, your doctor, nurse, social worker, and the research participant advocate are here for you. The research participant advocate can help answer questions about your rights if you take part in a research study. To reach the research participant advocate, call 595-4644. If you are outside the Memphis area, dial 1-866-JUDE IRB (1-866-583-3472).