- St. Jude families give thanks
- We won't stop until no child dies of cancer
- Mary Browder and Marlo's Kmart shopping spree
- Cancer took Olivia's eyesight. St. Jude gave it back.
- Thanksgiving week: Get to know our patients on the TODAY show
- Kay Jewelers discusses St. Jude on NBC's TODAY show
- Keeping families whole
- A campaign celebration on Times Square
- Saving all children
- Three things you should know about St. Jude research
- Our worldwide reach
- 'Possibilities' - inspired by a St. Jude patient
- Celebrating daily life
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude
St. Jude helps ease the financial burden
Amelia's life turned upside down when an MRI revealed her son Juan suffered from a brain tumor. He underwent emergency surgery to remove the tumor. But since he did not have health insurance, Amelia worried she wouldn't be able to get him the care he needed.
Imagine a place where a critically ill child like Juan can receive the treatment needed to save his life and his family never receives a bill for anything — world-class care, travel, meals or housing. Thanks to donors like you, that place exists. It's St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
The majority of St. Jude funding comes from the public. That's why St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most — saving kids regardless of the financial situation. That means doctors and scientists spend less time on paperwork and more time on lifesaving care and uncovering the next big breakthrough.
"Without St. Jude, I don't think Juan would have gotten the treatment he needed," Amelia said. "We didn't worry about anything while we were here." St. Jude staff even reached out to Juan's little brother Javier at home to make sure he understood what was going on with his older brother.
Juan is now finished with treatment, and his latest set of scans showed no evidence of disease.
Your donations will ensure families continue to have this place of hope.
You can make all the differenceThere are many ways to help, and every little bit counts. Find out what you can do to support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude.
Give monthlyGiving monthly is quick, easy and helps ensure that no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for anything. St. Jude Partners In Hope receive special benefits such as monthly patient stories.
Become a monthly donor.