Tours of the St. Jude campus
Come visit us! We receive visitors from all over the world. For the safety of our patients, all guests to our campus must schedule their visit in advance by calling 901-578-2042 or 1-800-877-5833, or emailing email@example.com (please include your preferred tour date and time, as well as number of guests).
Guided tours of the hospital take place Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Danny Thomas/ALSAC Pavilion tours
Our pavilion and the surrounding area are open to the general public for self-guided tours, including visitors of all ages, tour buses and large school groups.
Hospital guest policy
To protect the health and safety of patients, visitors are asked to follow these guidelines:
- Visitors must be 16 years of age or older to visit the hospital.
- Guests of all ages may visit the Danny Thomas/ALSAC Pavilion area located on the hospital campus. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Because many patients are vulnerable to infections as a result of treatment, visitors who are sick or who have been exposed to contagious illnesses must postpone and reschedule their visit. Guests experiencing a temperature of 100.4° or greater, must plan to visit at a later date.
- If you or a member of your household has recently (within the past 21 days) traveled to or from West Africa (Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia), or been in contact with someone who might have Ebola, let us know before planning the tour so we can advise accordingly.
- Visitors who 1) have received oral polio or smallpox vaccines within four weeks; 2) have rashes after receiving MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccines; 3) have rashes after receiving chickenpox or shingles vaccines; or 4) have lesions after receiving measles vaccines must plan to visit at a later date.
To ensure a memorable experience for visitors, please follow these guidelines:
- All guests must be accompanied by an ALSAC or St. Jude staff member with an ID badge at all times.
- For privacy purposes, no photos or videos are allowed of patients, families or staff.
- Visitors should avoid interacting with patients or their families to safeguard health and privacy.
- St. Jude is a tobacco free campus. Smoking and the use of tobacco products while on campus is prohibited.
- Campus shuttle buses are available for patients, families and staff only.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact us at (901) 578-2042 or (800) 877-5833, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.