Tours of the St. Jude campus
Come visit us! We receive visitors from all over the world. For the safety of our patients, all guests to our campus must schedule their visit in advance by calling 901-578-2042 or 1-800-877-5833, or emailing email@example.com (please include your preferred tour date and time, as well as number of guests).
Guided tours of the hospital take place Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Danny Thomas/ALSAC Pavilion tours
Our pavilion and the surrounding area are open to the general public for self-guided tours, including visitors of all ages, tour buses and large school groups.
To ensure a memorable experience, please follow these guidelines for all tours::
- All guests must be 16 years of age or older to enter the hospital (no exceptions). Guests of any age can visit the Danny Thomas/ALSAC Pavilion area.
- All guests must be accompanied by an ALSAC/St. Jude staff member with ID Badge at all times.
- For privacy, no photos or videos are allowed of patients, families or staff.
- Because many patients have suppressed immune systems, visitors who are sick or who have been exposed to contagious illnesses should not enter the hospital.
- Visitors should not enter the hospital if they have received oral polio or smallpox vaccines within four weeks, if they have rashes after receiving measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccines or have lesions after receiving measles vaccines.
- St. Jude is a tobacco free campus. Smoking and the use of tobacco products while on campus is prohibited.
- Campus shuttle buses are available for patients, families and staff only.