- We share our discoveries
- St. Jude helps ease the financial burden
- Revealing the causes of cancer
- Be a hero to St. Jude kids
- Kay Jewelers discusses St. Jude on TODAY show
- St. Jude around the world
- A leader in treating sickle cell disease
- Disney star joins St. Jude patient for Kmart shopping spree
- Another successful year for St. Jude Thanks and Giving
- We focus on what matters most
- Rewriting the book on childhood cancer
- St. Jude Thanks and Giving all week on TODAY
Kay Jewelers discusses St. Jude on TODAY show
St. Jude patient Keshaun joined Kimberly Kanary of Kay Jewelers on NBC’s TODAY show on December 4, to highlight the work being done at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and discuss this year’s plush campaign, now available at Kay stores nationwide.
Kay Jewelers has been helping the children of St. Jude since 1999 and has raised more than $35 million in that time. As one of the largest corporate sponsors of St. Jude, Kay Jewelers has contributed to many important initiatives at St. Jude including the creation of the Kay Kafe — the St. Jude cafeteria — and has served as the lead sponsor of the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - Washington University Pediatric Cancer Genome Project, which seeks to understand the genetic origins of childhood cancers.
Kay Jewelers is also an annual participant in NBC’s Holiday Toy Drive and donated 2,000 "Reese" and "Rudy" plush animals this year.
Dedicate your gift to someonePay tribute to a friend or loved one by helping St. Jude continue its lifesaving mission. You can choose to notify them of your gift via e-card or mail card.
Make your gift today.
Give monthlyGiving monthly is quick, easy and helps ensure that no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for anything. St. Jude Partners In Hope receive special benefits such as monthly patient stories.
Become a monthly donor.