- St. Jude families show their gratitude
- Fun behind the scenes with Michael Strahan
- We won't stop until no child dies of cancer
- Cancer took Olivia's eyesight. St. Jude gave it back.
- Thanksgiving week: Get to know our patients on the TODAY show
- Kay Jewelers discusses St. Jude on NBC's TODAY show
- Keeping families whole
- Behind the scenes with Jennifer Aniston and Samantha
- Saving all children
- Three things you should know about St. Jude research
- Our worldwide reach
- Behind the scenes with Sofia Vergara and Sebastian
- 'Possibilities' - inspired by a St. Jude patient
- Celebrating daily life
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude
Kay Jewelers discusses St. Jude on TODAY show
St. Jude patient Keshaun joined Kimberly Kanary of Kay Jewelers on NBC’s TODAY show on December 4, to highlight the work being done at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and discuss this year’s plush campaign, now available at Kay stores nationwide.
Kay Jewelers has been helping the children of St. Jude since 1999 and has raised more than $35 million in that time. As one of the largest corporate sponsors of St. Jude, Kay Jewelers has contributed to many important initiatives at St. Jude including the creation of the Kay Kafe — the St. Jude cafeteria — and has served as the lead sponsor of the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - Washington University Pediatric Cancer Genome Project, which seeks to understand the genetic origins of childhood cancers.
Kay Jewelers is also an annual participant in NBC’s Holiday Toy Drive and donated 2,000 "Reese" and "Rudy" plush animals this year.
You can make such a differenceFind out what you can do to support St. Jude and its mission.
Give monthlyGiving monthly is quick, easy and helps ensure that no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for anything. St. Jude Partners In Hope receive special benefits such as monthly patient stories.
Become a monthly donor.