Currently we test and support the following browsers:
Please note that this is not intended to be an exhaustive list of browsers that support web standards, nor a test of browser compliance, nor a side-by-side comparison of various manufacturers’ browsers.
Please use these instructions to help you take advantage of the online fundraising website for your St. Jude Trike-A-Thon event. To get started, follow these steps:
1. Go to www.mytrikeathon.org
2. In the "Participants" section, click on the "Find an Event" button.
3. Select your state.
4. Below the map, enter some or all of your event information and click “Find” to search for your event. Select your event from the list of events that populates. If there is more than one page of events listed, you can use the "Next" button to find your event.
5. When the event page appears, click on the "Register Now" tab below the event name.
6. Create a username and password, then click on "Participate in Event."
7. Fill out the participant information and click "Register."
8. When your event page opens, the "Getting Started" instructions will populate. You can close this window as the same instructions are listed here. Click the "Profile" tab to make sure your contact information is entered correctly. This is also where you set your fundraising goal. If you make changes to your profile information, click "Update" at the bottom to save your changes.
9. Customize your event page by clicking on the "My Page" tab. Make it your own by posting pictures of what inspires you, prior events, etc. and customize the text or use the St. Jude images and text that are already provided. Click the "Save and Preview" button, then close the preview window. You can make additional edits to your page at any time.
10. Go to the "Communication Center" tab.
11. Utilize the "My Progress" tab to track your fundraising progress, enter cash and check amounts, and print out a progress report.
Extra tip: Here's a plan on how to raise $270 in only 10 days.
Day 1 - Show your commitment and contribute to yourself = $25
Day 2 - Ask your spouse/friend/parents to match your donation = $25
Day 3 - Ask family/friends to donate in lieu of a birthday/anniversary gift = $20
Day 4 - Send your Web page link to your co-workers and ask them to donate = $25
Day 5 - Ask someone who has been affected by cancer for a donation = $25
Day 6 - Ask your two best friends for $25 each (2 x $25 each) = $50
Day 7 - Ask everyone in a club or organization to donate (5 x $5 each) = $25
Day 8 - E-mail your holiday card list to invite friends to visit your Web page = $25
Day 9 - Ask your hairstylist/dentist/doctor to donate = $25
Day 10 - Ask someone who has asked you for support in the past = $25
Total = $270