Compete for the Corporate Cup
Your company can compete for the Corporate Cup while working together to help the kids of St. Jude when you accept the Corporate Challenge.
Form a team comprised of individual and relay team participants as you compete side by side with your corporate peers.
Top five corporate team benefits:
- Have the ultimate teambuilding experience.
- Accomplish something you never thought possible.
- Become associated with a world class charity.
- Earn great incentives along the way to recognize your fundraising efforts.
- Have fun, get fit and support the fight against childhood cancer and other deadly diseases.
Forming a corporate team is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Select a corporate team captain. The team captain will be a company representative and serve as the point of contact between your company and St. Jude.
- Recruit teammates. Ask people in your office to participate. Don't be intimidated by the triathlon. You can always split the disciplines!
- Contact your St. Jude representative. The team captain will schedule a meeting with St. Jude representative Lauren Stuart by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.