Survivors’ Day Webcast 2013
If you didn’t have a chance to watch our Survivors’ Day webcast or just want to watch it again: The recorded version is posted below.
Watch the video here.
On Saturday, Sept. 7, St. Jude hosted its 15th Annual Survivors’ Day webcast, an opportunity for childhood cancer survivors everywhere to learn, be inspired, and share their experiences. The program featured:
- A keynote address by actor, author and cancer survivor Hill Harper
- A discussion panel including childhood cancer survivors from across the country
- Insight from St. Jude childhood cancer experts about unique challenges facing childhood cancer survivors.
As an added feature, St. Jude hosted an online hangout. The session featured:
- Actor, author and cancer survivor Hill Harper, St. Jude oncologist Daniel Mulrooney, MD, and cancer survivor and St. Jude family nurse practitioner, Debbie Crom, RN, PhD
- Discussions on how cancer survivors can best communicate their special health needs with their doctors and how to stay healthy.
Watch the hangout video here.