Donation Collection and Incentive Ordering
To receive prizes earned for your hard work, you will need to collect donations, complete the Incentive Order Form (located in your Resource Guide) and send all donations to St. Jude. It is crucial that this is done in a timely manner so your employees can be rewarded. The deadline to turn in all donations and forms is December 15, 2012.
Step 1 – Collect final donations
Step 2 – Submit donations online
- Gather donations received throughout the campaign.
- Donations can be submitted as a company check or with a company credit card.
Step 3 – Complete Incentive Order Forms
- If you represent a distributor, please submit your donations at stjude.org/millercoors. All other accounts can submit donations at www.stjude.org/halloweendonation.
- Select Single Gift and enter your donation amount.
- Select your company name from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your billing address and method of payment.
- Donations must be submitted by December 15, 2012, for accounts to be eligible for incentives.
- It is the manager's responsibility to order incentives for all eligible employees.
- Please note that all fields of information must be completed on the Incentive Order Form, located on page 10 of your Resource Guide.