What is St. Jude Walk?
St. Jude Walk is a volunteer-based fundraising event for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The program is fun, easy and appropriate for all ages and fitness levels. As a St. Jude Walk coordinator, St. Jude will provide you with everything you need to host an event that successfully raises money to support the lifesaving work of St. Jude.
How does a St. Jude Walk work?
- St. Jude sends you a free event kit with coordinator resources, which includes a banner, posters, a St. Jude DVD and more.
- Coordinators select a location for the event.
- Coordinators recruit participants for the event and provide them with fundraising materials supplied by St. Jude.
- Participants obtain sponsorships from family, friends and co-workers through offline and
- Donors can make pledges based on the performance of the participant or make a flat donation.
- Coordinators and participants can earn prizes based on the amount of donations they collect.
Why host an event?
- Contribute to the groundbreaking research and pioneering care done at St. Jude to save the lives of children in communities everywhere.
- Coordinate a meaningful event to bring your community together.
- Generate press coverage for your club, organization, company or group.
- Create partnerships with area businesses through event sponsorship.
Bring St. Jude Walk to your community today. Call 1-800-457-2444 or fill out this form to sign up and receive your St. Jude Walk kit.
Meet St. Jude patient Anna
Anna suffered from acute lymphoblastic leukemia, the most common form of childhood cancer.
Share your stories and tips
Do you have any great St. Jude walk tips, stories or pictures you can share? If so, please email them.
Host an event
Keep in touch with St. Jude