- St. Jude families give thanks
- Fun behind the scenes with Michael Strahan
- We won't stop until no child dies of cancer
- Cancer took Olivia's eyesight. St. Jude gave it back.
- Thanksgiving week: Get to know our patients on the TODAY show
- Kay Jewelers discusses St. Jude on NBC's TODAY show
- Keeping families whole
- Behind the scenes with Jennifer Aniston and Samantha
- Saving all children
- Three things you should know about St. Jude research
- Our worldwide reach
- Behind the scenes with Sofia Vergara and Sebastian
- 'Possibilities' - inspired by a St. Jude patient
- Celebrating daily life
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude
Another successful year for St. Jude Thanks and Giving
Last holiday season, St. Jude again asked supporters and businesses across the country to join in helping save children's lives for the annual St. Jude Thanks and Giving Campaign. The response was overwhelming.
Led by retailers such as Kmart, CVS/pharmacy, ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor and LOFT), DICK’S Sporting Goods, Kay Jewelers, and many more of America's best-known and most-loved companies and brands, the 2012 campaign raised more than $72 million — a new record.
Social media played a key role in this year’s campaign, and featured the first St. Jude Thanks and Giving "Buzz Day" on November 19. And with social media campaigns from partners Target, New York & Company, Ticketmaster, Trump Hotel Collection, Hammermill Paper, HSN, Ann Taylor and Kay Jewelers, St. Jude surpassed more than 1 million Facebook fans before the end of the year.
St. Jude also hosted its first “Hangout" featuring a live video interview with a St. Jude patient. Viewers were able to watch and submit their own questions patient Arianna and her family. The event, sponsored by St. Jude corporate partner Domino's, was a tremendous success.
Finally, celebrity partners helped tell the world about the work that St. Jude is doing. Throughout the campaign celebrities like Robin Williams, Jennifer Aniston, Shaun White, Michael Strahan, Sofia Vergara and Luis Fonsi appeared in television spots and in movie trailers in theatres across the country.
As we look forward to the 2013 campaign, we are so grateful to each and every one of our St. Jude supporters. Thank you to everyone for participating in the 2012 St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign!
You can make such a differenceFind out what you can do to support St. Jude and its mission.
Give monthlyGiving monthly is quick, easy and helps ensure that no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for anything. St. Jude Partners In Hope receive special benefits such as monthly patient stories.
Become a monthly donor.