What is Cruisin' for St. Jude?
Cruisin' for St. Jude is a fun and rewarding, volunteer-based motorsports program that raises money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Riders and drivers across the country have joined together to hold Cruisin' events to help in the hospital's fight against childhood cancer and other catastrophic diseases. The events range from shows to cruises and include cars, motorcycles or other motorized vehicles.
How does the event work?
- St. Jude sends a free event kit with coordinator resources, which includes posters, a St. Jude DVD and more.
- Recruit people to participate in the event and provide them with fundraising materials supplied by St. Jude.
- Participants gain sponsorships from family, friends and coworkers through offline and
online fundraising for event participation.
- Donors can make pledges based on the performance of the participant or make a flat donation.
- Coordinators and participants can earn prizes based on donations collected.
Why host an event?
- Combine your passion for motorsports with helping to save lives of children battling cancer and other catastrophic diseases.
- Provide a meaningful opportunity for your community to enjoy motorsports activities.
- Create partnerships between you, your club or organization and area businesses through event sponsorships.
- Generate press coverage for your club, organization or group.
- Contribute to St. Jude’s groundbreaking research and pioneering care to save the lives of children in communities everywhere.
Bring Cruisin' for St. Jude to your community today. Call 1-800-567-0675 or fill out this form to sign up and receive your Cruisin' for St. Jude kit.
Meet St. Jude
Kaelyn was found to suffer from t-cell acute myeloid leukemia.
stories and tips
Do you have any great Cruisin' for St. Jude tips, stories or pictures you can share? If so, please email them.
Your one-stop-shop for resources, forms and more.
Host an event
Keep in touch with St. Jude