Sheila L. Moore, MD
Baton Rouge Affiliate Clinic
St. Jude Baton Rouge Affiliate Clinic
7777 Hennessy Blvd, Ste. 312
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Phone: (225) 763-6337
FAX: (225) 761-4072
- General Pediatrics-Board Certified, 1975
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology-Board Certified, 1984
- Pediatric Residency, Mid-State Baptist Hospital, Nashville, Tennessee
- Pediatric Residency, Earl K. Long Medical Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Assistant Visiting Physician, Charity Hospital of Louisiana, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Medical Degree, Louisiana State University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Bachelor of Sciences Degree, Louisiana State University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Association of Blood Bank
- Baton Rouge Oncology Group; Past President
- American Medical Woman’s Association, Baton Rouge Chapter
- East Baton Rouge Parish Medical Society; School Health Committee Member
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Palliative Care
Dunbar AE, Moore SL, Hinson RM. Fetal Diamond-Blackfan anemia associated with hydrops fetalis. Am J Perinatol 20:391-394, 2003.
Lemanek KL, Moore SL, Gresham FM, Williamson DA, Kelley ML. Psychological adjustment of children with sickle cell anemia. J Pediatr Psychol (in press).
Steele R, Warrier R, Unkel P, Foch B, Howes R, Shah S, Williams K, Moore S, Jue S. Colonization with antibiotic resistant streptococcus pneumonia in children with sickle cell disease. J Pediatr 128:531-535, 1996.
Moore SL. Sickle cell anemia: An overview. Executive Digest 4:32, 1989.