MYBenefits puts your benefits at your fingertips
St. Jude employees give their best each day at work, and St. Jude is proud to offer benefits to ensure employees can thrive at home, too. St. Jude recently launched MYBenefits, an interactive online portal that allows employees to view and update benefits easier than ever before.
Learn about the new portal. Log in with your St. Jude ID (usually your first initial and last name) and last four digits of your Social Security Number; first-time users will immediately be prompted to create a new password.
- Just-in-time access to benefits
- View current benefit elections and costs at any time. You can view and print a personalized benefits statement at any time to see your elections.
- Update benefits related to marriage, birth of a child or other “Life Events”; no more paper forms!
- Upload documents (i.e. marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.) directly to the site. You can even upload a photo taken with your smart phone.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries through the portal.
- The portal is accessible from work and home.
- Decision-making tools and wizards
- Embedded calculators and modeling tools to help you compare and estimate costs
- “Ask Emma” option helps guide you through enrollment
- Messaging, reminders & confirmations
- System will email enrollment news and reminders and will send confirmations when changes have been made to your benefits.
- New mobile app
- Check out personal benefit enrollments
- Verify your dependents are enrolled by plan
- Find key information like group numbers, phone numbers, links to check on claims, etc.
- Order new ID cards
- Learn about copays and deductibles
MYBenefit Weekly Help Sessions
MYBenefits has been designed to be easy to use with the enrollment process set up much like an online shopping site. However, a weekly help session is offered to current and new employees who would like in-person help from the Benefits Team. The sessions are from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Tuesdays in the Barry/Longinotti Training Room G. No appointments are necessary.
For questions about MYBenefits, please contact the Benefits Team at 595-4502 or email@example.com.