St. Jude provides several resources to ensure you have a positive and fun experience as well as a successful event. The following tools are available to help ensure you have a successful collegiate event.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Coordinator Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patient Biographies — These cards help participants get to know some of the patients their fundraising efforts are helping.
Patient Posters — Personalize your fundraising events with images from St. Jude.
Certificates — Say thank you with personalized certificates from St. Jude.
To give you some ideas to increase the impact of your event, here are some helpful tips and suggestions:
- Ask family, friends and local businesses to assist in the planning and coordination of your event. Hold meetings to discuss your progress.
- Include information about your event in an upcoming campus newspaper, on the campus TV station or send out an email explaining the event to other influential organizations on your campus.
- Post information on your campus bulletin boards or in common, high-traffic areas.
- Collect contact information, including email addresses, from all of your participants so you can remind them three to five days before the event and thank them after the event.
- Help increase your event's donations by asking for help from within your community. Many coordinators appeal to local businesses for monetary, prize and food donations.
- Special note: Raffles cannot be conducted on behalf of St. Jude. Please contact the Coordinator Support Team at email@example.com if you have questions.