What is Trike-A-Thon?
Trike-A-Thon is a fun, week-long safety curriculum and fundraising program that supports St. Jude. The program is a great way for daycare centers, pre-schools and other organizations to teach children valuable riding-toy safety lessons, which they learn from Bikewell Bear® and Pedals the Bunny® through educational materials provided by St. Jude. At the end of the week, children bring their riding-toys to school to celebrate the lessons they have learned and their fundraising success for St. Jude. There is no cost to host a Trike-A-Thon.
| || |
How does the event work?
- St. Jude sends your school/group an event kit with coordinator resources, which includes a storybook, coloring books, posters, a DVD and more
- Parents help their children gain sponsorships from family, friends and coworkers through offline and online fundraising
- Children learn riding-toy safety lessons during the Trike-A-Thon week
- At the end of the week, participants bring their riding-toys to the Trike-A-Thon event and practice the safety lessons they have learned
- Children can earn fun prizes based upon their fundraising success
| || |
Why host an event?
- Teach children riding-toy safety while helping save the lives of children battling cancer and other catastrophic diseases
- Provide a meaningful opportunity to bring your community together
- Teach your students and staff the power they have through volunteerism
Bring Trike-A-Thon to your school/community today!
Call 1-800-626-BIKE (2453) or fill out this form to sign up and receive your Trike-A-Thon kit.
| || || ||Keep in touch with |
|Nick Jr. and Dora the Explorer |
Learn about how Nick Jr. and Dora
the Explorer have teamed up with Trike-A-Thon.
|Hot Peas 'N Butter |
Hot Peas 'N Butter blend music and safety for some funky jams.
Your one-stop-shop for resources, forms and more.
©2010 ALSAC. BIKEWELL BEAR and PEDALS THE BUNNY are trademarks of ALSAC, Inc.
Hot Peas 'n Butter is a trademark of Hot Peas 'n Butter, Inc. ©2010 Viacom International Inc. Nick Jr., all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. All rights reserved.