- Pediatric Anesthesiology Fellowship – Medical College of Wisconsin
- Anesthesiology Residency – Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internship – Medical College of Wisconsin, Wauwatosa
- MD – Ross University, Dominica, West Indies
- BA – Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
Honors & Awards
- 2014 Ernest O. Henschel, M.D. Memorial Award (MCW Anesthesia Department Chief Resident Award)
- 2013 Highest Program ITE Score (Medical College of Wisconsin Anesthesiology Program)
- 2011, 2012, 2013 Highest Class ITE score: Honorable Mention
- Integration of regional anesthesia and interventional pain management techniques into palliative care and the end-of-life setting
- The role of stress dose steroids for patients with central adrenal insufficiency undergoing general anesthesia for non-invasive indications
- The impact of opioids and anesthetics on cancer outcomes and chemotherapy efficacy
- Utilization of non-opioid analgesics in patients with cancer and sickle cell disease-related pain
Anghelescu DL, Guo A, Morgan KJ, Frett M, Prajapati H, Gold R, Federico SM. Pain outcomes after celiac plexus block in children and young adults with cancer. J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol August 16, 2018.
Morgan KJ, Pribnow AK, Anghelescu DL. Propranolol use for a psychiatric indication contributing to intra-anesthetic hypotension: A case report. Ann Psychiatry Ment Health 5(2):1096, 2017.
Morgan KJ, Figueroa JJ. An unusual postoperative neuropathy: Foot drop contralateral to the lateral decubitus position. A&A Case Reports 7:115–117, 2016. PMID: 27580410
Morgan KJ, Anghelescu DL. A review of adult and pediatric neuropathic pain assessment tools. Clin J Pain 33(9):844-852, 2016.
Last update: September 2018