St. Jude has invested heavily in new resources to enable both the discovery and the development of new therapeutics. These include:
- High-throughput screening robots
- Extensive chemical libraries
- Protein production
- Medicinal chemistry
- X-ray crystallography
- NMR spectroscopy
- Molecular interactions
- Preclinical infection models
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) facility
- Mature project management infrastructure
Together, these resources represent a robust development pipeline that is unusual among academic institutions and ideal for postdoctoral training in therapeutics development.
You will also have access to state-of-the-art, well-staffed core facilities that include proteomics, genomics, bioinformatics, cell and tissue imaging, molecular interactions, protein production, molecular synthesis, cryo-electron microscopy, animal resources and other technologies.