Save the Date
June 20-22, 2019
Emory Conference Center Hotel
The 15th International Conference on Long-Term Complications of Treatment of Children and Adolescents for Cancer will focus on the exchange of innovative ideas among medical and pediatric oncologists (including fellows and residents), nurse practitioners, oncology nurses, and other associated allied health professionals. In the past, healthcare providers from Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, Canada and the United States have attended. This year’s symposium is designed to present the latest scientific and clinical advances regarding the science and ethics of genomic testing.
The speakers are leaders in their respective disciplines and will present up-to-the minute information that will make for a lively and productive meeting. We will also allocate two sessions for presentation of the best abstracts.
To claim AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ or attendance credit for this activity and print a certificate, you must attend the sessions and then follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.stjude.org/cme-certificate
- Enter the email address you used when registering for this conference and your password for the St. Jude CME system (if you do not remember your password or have not previously used this system, follow the instructions to set a password)
- Enter the CME activity code 34641, which will take you to the evaluation
- Choose the appropriate type of credit (AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ or Attendance credit) and enter the amount of time you spent at the conference (maximum 13.5 hours) to claim your credit (note that if you are claiming <10 credits, you will need to input a leading zero, eg, 05.00 for 5 credits)
- Print and/or save your certificate
If you have questions about claiming your CME or attendance certificate, please contact us at email@example.com.