The ESA Hearts St. Jude campaign encourages Epsilon Sigma Alpha collegiate chapters across the country to join together to support the lifesaving work of St. Jude.
Your support helps ensure families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
Since partnering with St. Jude in 1972, ESA members have raised more than $191 million and volunteered thousands of hours for St. Jude projects.
Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to 80 percent since it opened more than 50 years ago. Thanks to your help, St. Jude doctors and scientists continue their important work of finding cures and saving children.
How can your ESA chapter participate?
- Register now. With your fundraising page, you can send emails to friends and family, asking them to support St. Jude.
- Use your Facebook and Twitter statuses to help spread the word about St. Jude and your chapter's support.
- Host an event on your school campus such as a dance, a pancake breakfast or a candy sale.
- Raise $100, receive a St. Jude tumbler
- Raise $250, receive a St. Jude baseball shirt
Be part of the proud legacy of ESA as it celebrates its more than 40 year tradition of supporting St. Jude.