Give thanks for the healthy teens in our lives.
Give to those who are not.
Be a part of the Inaugural St. Jude Golden Gala and join parents and their teens for a memorable evening supporting the lifesaving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
The evening will include hor d'oeuvres, dessert reception, silent and live auctions and a full lineup of entertainment by the following groups:
- Jazz Ensemble with Brenden Lui - The Potomac School
- Marcel Wiedmaier Trio - St. Andrew's Episcopal School
- Eloise Official - Winston Churchill High School
- Funkhouse, Justin Funkhouser – The Lab School
- Roving Commentator, Parker Gioia - The Potomac School
Emcee for St. Jude Golden Gala: Aly Jacobs, WMZQ
Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since it opened more than 50 years ago. One-third of patients at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital are teenagers, ages 15 to 19. St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent, and we won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
For more information, please contact: