Lynn’s news and events
Sweet Sarah is just like springtime: bright, sunny and cheerful.
In early 2015, shortly after she was born, she was diagnosed with brain cancer. She and her family were referred to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, where her treatment plan included chemotherapy.
Sarah is now finished with treatment and visits St. Jude every three months for scans. “St. Jude is an incredible place,” said her mom. “It’s impossible not to fall in love with the hospital.”
You could help give $2 million to the kids and families of St. Jude. Here’s how:
- A generous friend of St. Jude has donated $1 million and is challenging friends like you to help raise another $1 million by May 23.
- Together, this could mean $2 million towards the lifesaving mission of St. Jude and hope for kids like Woods (above).
- Deadline for giving a gift is May 23.
If we meet this challenge, we could help St. Jude:
- Provide 21 girls and boys with brain tumors complete courses of radiation therapy
- Provide more than 1,293 days of intravenous chemotherapy for children diagnosed with solid tumors or leukemia
- Help give hope to the more than 8,500 children who walk through our doors each year