Hosting a Special Event at Target House
Thank you for your interest in providing a special event for the patients and families of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital staying at Target House.
To host an event, please complete the Target House Special Events Application.
The following are some suggestions of ways you can help make the time a family spends at Target House more pleasant. We are always eager to offer events that can be enjoyed by all ages.
- Host a movie night
- Organize a scavenger hunt
- Host a cookout for the families
- Provide a catered meal for the families
- Decorate cookies with the children
- Host an ice cream social
- Host a Holiday Party
- Teach dance lessons
- Host a Karaoke Party
- Organize a sporting event (kickball, soccer etc.)
- Organize a game night
- Share your artistic talent by hosting a craft event
- Share your musical abilities
You can also offer your time and talents for the following:
- Making goodie-bags or baskets for our families
- Helping to clean and disinfect toys
- Basic cleaning of common rooms
- Organizing Target House inventory
- Assembling toys and games
- Donating items from our Wish List