Requirements for Serving Meals at Target House
- Drinks, plates, cups, napkins, and cutlery must all be brought as part of providing a meal.
- Families are informed of meal times and will begin to arrive promptly at the scheduled time. Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled meal time to prepare. You are welcome to arrive earlier, if necessary.
- You are welcome and encouraged to offer crafts or activities for the children during meal time. All crafts and activities must be approved in advance.
- For privacy reasons, volunteers are not allowed to exchange contact information with or take pictures of Target House families.
- Once your event has been approved, you will receive a detailed list of requirements for serving meals. Please distribute this list to your group in advance.