Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer. Please read, view and/or complete all materials listed below. Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. It is important to complete the competency quiz last.
Read or View
- Volunteer Manual
- Handwashing Video
- Cultural and Diversity Volunteer Training Video
- Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct Video
- Life Safety Questions and Answers
Forms to Complete
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Volunteer Participant Agreement
- Competency Quiz (complete this after all other materials has been read, reviewed, and/or completed)
Once you have completed all of the above and submitted your Competency Quiz, you will receive a notice asking you to sign up for an orientation/interview. You must sign up for a particular orientation/interview in order to attend as space is limited.
Occupational Health Requirements
- Complete your Occupational Health requirement.
- Sign up to attend an orientation.
A schedule of upcoming orientations will be emailed to you once you have completed the Occupational Health requirement. You must sign up for a particular orientation/interview in order to attend as space is limited. More information about the following steps will be provided at this orientation/interview.
- Attend Volunteer Orientation/Interview.
- Pass criminal background check
- Participate in training specific to your volunteer position
- Fulfill required commitment for your volunteer position.