Established in 1972, the SJWC is open to women associated with St. Jude or ALSAC, either as employees or their partners. The club's chief mission is to support the children of St. Jude through direct interaction with patients and families, and to provide a social network for members to become better acquainted with the hospital's community. In addition to fundraising, the SJWC also sponsors annual patient events including a beach party, elf event, a Halloween booth and Golf-A-Round.
Highlights of Membership
- Opportunity to make new friends with other female employees and wives in the St. Jude/ALSAC family
- For newcomers, insight into the Memphis community
- Enjoying ladies' and couples' social activities
- Opportunity to participate in selected volunteer activities
Who can join?
- Female St. Jude or ALSAC employees
- St. Jude or ALSAC employee spouses/partners
If you are eligible and would like more information about the St. Jude Women's Club, please email SJWCGivesBack@stjude.org.