Join an elite group of students from across the country for the opportunity to help St. Jude, while being provided professional development and leadership experience.
- Students will be selected by March of 2018 and serve through May of 2019. Committee members may only serve one term.
- 5 to 7 short-term projects, each taking up to 3 hours to complete, remotely through email response, surveys, telephone interviews, Skype sessions, WebEx, etc.
- Participation in interviews, completion of surveys, providing feedback via email, etc.
- 1 visit to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital campus in Memphis, TN during winter break (dates to be confirmed) that will include:
- travel and lodging expenses covered by ALSAC/St. Jude
- intensive innovation workshop(s) to ideate and innovate concepts for St. Jude fundraising and awareness efforts
- guest speakers representing leadership across the ALSAC enterprise on the future of the mission of St. Jude
- tour of the St. Jude campus and a fun Memphis experience
- Actively participate in all assignments and discussions.
- Consistently and actively communicate with ALSAC/St. Jude staff and National Vision Committee peers via the agreed upon methods of communication (i.e. GroupMe, email, Skype, etc.).
- Remain in good standing with other St. Jude involvement and commitments.
- Meet all agreed upon deadlines.
- Openly communicate any challenges with meeting the above expectations with your ALSAC/St. Jude point of contact.
Applications open January 3, 2018. Please complete the application by January 24, 2018 for your chance to be selected as a member of the National Vision Committee.
Fill out my online form.