Donor advised funds


Recommend a gift today

With your donor advised fund, you can help children now by recommending that a contribution be made directly to St. Jude. 

Your financial advisor can help you get started. Or, if you currently have a donor advised fund through Fidelity Charitable, BNY Mellon, Greater Kansas City Community Foundation or Charles Schwab, you can recommend a gift to St. Jude using the DAF Direct tool on this page. Select your fund's financial institution, and enter the amount of your gift. Then click "next" to begin the process.

The grant may arrive at St. Jude with only the granting organization's address on it. Please contact us at (800) 910-3172 or to let us know about your gift so we can thank you for your generosity.

Leave a gift to St. Jude later

If you would prefer that your fund be distributed to St. Jude after your lifetime, simply name St. Jude as the successor beneficiary, or designate St. Jude to receive a portion of the funds remaining and leave the balance to your children or other loved ones.

Please use the following legal name and tax identification:
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Tax ID 62-0646012.

For more information about donor advised funds and how to include the children of St. Jude in your plans, please contact us online, or call (800) 910-3172.

Explore Other Gift Options