Living Well provides employees with tools and resources to help them achieve balance between their work life and family life.
Program highlights: Work/Life Balance seminars, and promotion of related St. Jude Benefits (i.e. Family Sick Leave, Group Legal Plan, Daycare, Discounts)
LifeCare® Work/Life Balance
Trying to manage daily responsibilities and life events can be a real challenge at times. Fortunately, there’s LifeCare, which gives you the valuable and timely knowledge you need to manage your daily life, including information on parenting, adult care, health and wellness, stress management and financial services.
- 24/7 online access to a 60,000 page Web site
- Customized, confidential Resource Center on Web site
- Toll-free number with referral services
- On-site monthly workshops
- Special interest blogs, podcasts and on-line seminars
- Employee discounts via the online discount center
To access LifeCare® on the web:
- Visit http://www.lifecare.com
- New Users: click the “NEW USERS CLICK HERE” link at the top right of the page in the Member Login box.
- When prompted for a Registration Code, please enter: stjude
- When prompted for a Member ID, please enter: your employee number
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the one-time registration form and set up new password.
Map My Run
Calories Per Day Calculator
St. Jude and ALSAC Benefits
St. Jude and ALSAC are both committed to the health and well-being of our employees. That’s why we each provide high quality benefits choices that are competitive and affordable to keep you and your family on the road to good health.