Living Well helps employees combat stress as it affects them in their work and personal lives.
Program highlights: Employee Assistance Program, training classes on topics like Dealing with Difficult People and time management
Employee Assistance Program
St. Jude EAP
St. Jude offers an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which is a professional counseling service, free of charge. Eligible employees and their eligible family members can receive counseling when dealing with difficult personal and emotional problems, issues and situations. The EAP program is confidential and the EAP will release information only with written consent from the employee (or family member), when required by law or in life-threatening situations.
Examples of problems with which the EAP can help:
- Family issues
- Marital and relationship difficulties
- Alcohol and drug abuse/dependency
- Anxiety or depression
- Gambling problems or other addictions
- Coping with life events, such as loss of a job, relocation and serious illness
- Grieving the loss of a loved one
- Coping with violence
- Managing stress
- All regular full-time and part-time employees with a designated status of 50% or more of full time.
- Legal spouses and legally dependent children up to age 19 (up to age 25 if the child is enrolled as a full-time student in college). There is no age limit for a child who is permanently mentally or physically disabled that is also a legal dependent.
- Employees and their family members are not required to be enrolled in any other St. Jude benefit plan (including the medical plan) to take advantage of the EAP.
- Call (901) 683-5658 or toll free (if outside of Memphis) at 1-800-880-5658 for an appointment.
Coverage and Contribution Information
- Use of the EAP is free to all eligible employee and their eligible family members.
- Employees or their eligible family members can make an appointment by calling (901) 683-5658 or toll free (if outside of Memphis) at 1-800-880-5658.
LifeBalance® Online is a comprehensive online source to help you face life's everyday challenges. It provides practical solutions, health coaching, realistic answers and customized resources on a full range of personal, and job-related issues, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This confidential service is paid for by ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and is available at no cost to you.
Call LifeBalance any time at (877) 259-3785. You can also visit http://www.lifebalance.net [ user ID: alsac | password: 11075 ].
For more information about this resource or the Employee Assistance Program, contact Sandra Pryor at (901) 578-2308.