The dress code is simple—we’re at work so a reasonable amount of modesty is expected. Be courteous to your colleagues by not wearing anything too revealing or suggestive. Follow the guidelines below and you should have a comfortable and safe work out. Anyone not following the dress code may be required to change or asked to leave; repeat offenders may lose membership privileges.
- Sweats, modest shorts and similar items are considered appropriate attire.
- Athletic shoes must be worn at all times.
- Unaltered t-shirts and sleeveless shirts which cover the entire stomach, chest and back
- No strappy tank tops or bra tops
- No tops with gaping arm holes
- No shirts cut off at the shoulder
- No earrings larger than a quarter may be worn, and necklaces must remain underneath your t-shirt.
- Sandals, flip flops, boots, black-soled shoes, jeans and any pants with buttons or hardware (zippers/rivets) and skirts are prohibited.