The Living Well Center serves as a central hub of fitness and wellness activity for St. Jude, ALSAC and Children’s GMP employees. The center promotes all aspects of a healthy lifestyle, including getting active, eating healthy, preventing chronic illnesses and injuries, reducing stress and achieving optimal work/life balance.
The Living Well Center provides employees a holistic approach to healthy living, offering varying levels of activities and health promotions for employees of all fitness levels. The facility provides for the following types of fitness/wellness:
- Cardio (treadmills, elliptical, bikes) Download instructions for fitness center equipment
- Wellness seminars and healthy cooking demos in the multi-purpose room
- Group fitness classes offered at various times throughout the day to accommodate varied work schedules
- Strength and weight training (free weights, circuit machine training)
- Dedicated staff to help employees adopt healthier lifestyles and address targeted health and fitness concerns