- Pediatric Anesthesiology Fellowship – Medical College of Wisconsin
- Anesthesiology Residency – Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internship – Medical College of Wisconsin, Wauwatosa
- MD – Ross University, Dominica, West Indies
- BA – Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
Honors & Awards
- 2014 Ernest O. Henschel, M.D. Memorial Award (MCW Anesthesia Department Chief Resident Award)
- Integration of regional anesthesia and interventional pain management techniques into palliative care and the end-of-life setting
- The role of stress dose steroids for patients with central adrenal insufficiency undergoing general anesthesia for non-invasive indications
- The impact of opioids and anesthetics on cancer outcomes and chemotherapy efficacy
- Utilization of non-opioid analgesics in patients with cancer and sickle cell disease-related pain
Morgan KJ, Chemaitilly W, Rossi M, Li Y, Han Y, Merchant TE. Supplemental glucocorticoids and anesthesia for noninvasive indications in children with central adrenal insufficiency: A retrospective study. Pediatric Anesthesia. 29(3) 292-294, March 2019. PMID: 30632232.
Puri L, Morgan KJ, Anghelescu DL. Ketamine and Lidocaine Decrease Opioid Consumption during Vaso-occlusive Crisis in Sickle Cell Disease. Current Opinion in Supportive and Palliative Care. Epub ahead of print.
Anghelescu DL, Guo A, Morgan KJ, Frett M, Prajapati H, Gold R, Federico SM. Pain outcomes after celiac plexus block in children and young adults with cancer. J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol August 16, 2018.
Morgan KJ, Pribnow AK, Anghelescu DL. Propranolol use for a psychiatric indication contributing to intra-anesthetic hypotension: A case report. Ann Psychiatry Ment Health 5(2):1096, 2017.
Morgan KJ, Figueroa JJ. An unusual postoperative neuropathy: Foot drop contralateral to the lateral decubitus position. A&A Case Reports 7:115–117, 2016. PMID: 27580410
Morgan KJ, Anghelescu DL. A review of adult and pediatric neuropathic pain assessment tools. Clin J Pain 33(9):844-852, 2016.
Last update: September 2019