Organize an event
Raise awareness and donations for St. Jude through a letter-writing campaign or school spirit event.
Have fun and fight childhood cancer when you join your school's Team Up for St. Jude event.
Offer your support
Donate on behalf of a Team Up for St. Jude partipant and help them make a difference for our kids.
How does the event work?
- Recruit people to participate your event and provide them with fundraising materials supplied by St. Jude.
- Gather donations from family, friends and fellow students through offline and online fundraising for event participation.
Why host a Team Up event?
- Start a meaningful tradition at your school.
- Combine your love for your high school with helping to save lives of children battling cancer and other pediatric diseases.
- Generate press coverage for your high school club or organization.
- Contribute to the groundbreaking research and pioneering care of St. Jude that saves the lives of children in communities everywhere.
What are people saying about Team Up for St. Jude?
“It’s very easy to introduce the Team Up for St. Jude program to your school. For us it began with a school assembly and a short video. Everyone was very excited about the program and eager to get started."
“I really loved the Team Up for St. Jude event. I never want to leave the St. Jude family. I had the best time! Wherever I go next year, Team Up for St. Jude is coming with me. I’m addicted.”