Thank you for your interest in volunteering at St. Jude. Please read and/or complete all materials listed below. Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Materials to Read
- Overview of Family-Centered Care
- Volunteer Orientation
- Code of Conduct Video (4.5 min)
- HIPAA Basics Handout
- HIPAA Basics, St. Jude Email, and Social Media Video (51 min)
- Social Media and Communication Examples
Forms to Complete
- Confidentiality Agreement
- HIPAA Authorization of Disclosure
- Participation Agreement
- Request for Hangtag
- Request for ID Badge
- Volunteer FCC Adviser Competency Quiz
Occupational Health Requirements
We have two ways you can complete your Occupational Health Requirements. These must be completed before you can sign up to attend orientation.
- Complete the Immunization History Form by taking it to your healthcare provider or walk-in care clinic. Return the completed form via fax to 901-595-2720 or via email to email@example.com.
- Alternatively, you may make a "new volunteer" appointment with our Occupational Health office by calling 901-595-2531. Appointments are available Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday between 7:30 am and 4:00 pm. Note, you should plan for a second visit within 48 hours if you require a TB skin test. (Please note, if it has been greater than two weeks since visiting Occupational Health, and you have not received clearance from the Volunteer Office, contact us at 901-595-3328 so we may follow up.).
We highly recommend option 1:
- You save two extra trips to the Hospital
- You save St. Jude significant resources
- You expedite your onboarding process, allowing you to volunteer quicker