The resources below are for education and support in your Family-Centered Care adviser role.
Position Description (please select the form that applies to your position):
- Chair or Vice Chair of the Family Advisory Council (FAC) or Subcommittee
- Family Advisory Council (FAC) Adviser
- PAIR (Parents Assisting Inspiring Reassuring) Lead Parent
- Quality of Life Steering Council Lead Parent
- Quality of Life Steering Council Member
Telling Your Story
One of the most important activities of a St. Jude family member is the ability to tell your story. This can be a story about a short aspect of your child’s care such as a specific event, i.e. first trip to Procedures or signing the treatment protocol, or a timeframe, i.e. diagnosis or transition to off-therapy or it can be a short overview of your family’s experience throughout treatment or your involvement with Family-Centered Care. Stories can relay many different ideas, perceptions, and aspects of care.
Here are resources to help you best share your story with others: