When families arrive at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for treatment, they don’t have to worry about finding a place to stay. That’s because St. Jude provides free housing for patients in three locations, and their home away from home on the St. Jude campus is Tri Delta Place.
A place to call home
Tri Delta Place is the short-term housing facility for families who travel to St. Jude for treatment.
- This is the only St. Jude housing facility on the hospital campus, just steps from the hospital’s front door.
- The five-story building can provide housing for 100 families.
- Sixty-four units are hotel-style rooms, and 36 are suites.
- Rooms feature two queen-sized beds and amenities such as televisions, DVD players and radios.
- Each floor has a laundry room for the convenience of families.
Tri Delta Place provides comfortable, fun, and patient-safe housing for children undergoing treatment and is proudly managed by Wilson Hotel Management, LLC, a division of Kemmons Wilson Companies, LLC, which was founded and remains home-based in Memphis, Tennessee.