Game for charity in 10 steps:
- Create or sign into your Tiltify account: https://tiltify.com/
(You can also use the St. Jude Tiltify URL: https://stjude.tiltify.com/playlive/start/type)
- Go to “Get started."
- Search for the charity you want to support.
(You can register for St. Jude PLAY LIVE directly at: https://stjude.tiltify.com/playlive)
- Either choose an event already happening, or choose to just support the charity.
- Register as an individual, or register to support a team, and enter the requested information.
(If you create your campaign as an individual but later decide to support a team, you can join a team unless you have already begun fundraising. If you’ve already begun fundraising, you have to contact Tiltify support.)
- "Create campaign" then "Publish campaign"!
(You may have to confirm your account via your email before publishing.)
- In your campaign's Dashboard, there are links where you can copy your campaign URL for sharing and your donate URL to put the donate button onto your Twitch page.
- Others will be able to support you.
(If you want to create a team for others to support, you have to register a team under the "Teams" tab from your Dashboard. Then, you can create a team campaign.)
- Stream your game on a site like Twitch, YouTube, Mixer or Facebook.
- Share with your followers and on social media to raise funds for your charity!
Read more about St. Jude PLAY LIVE or other ways to give