How to set up a charity stream on Twitch using Tiltify:
- Create a Tiltify account or sign into your Tiltify account: https://tiltify.com/
(You can also use the St. Jude Tiltify URL: https://stjude.tiltify.com/playlive/start/type)
- Go to “Create a new campaign."
- Search for the charity you want to support.
(You can register for St. Jude PLAY LIVE directly at: https://stjude.tiltify.com/playlive)
- Either choose an event already happening, or choose to just support the charity.
- Register as an individual, or register to support a team, and enter the requested information.
(Individual: If you create your campaign as an individual but later decide to support a team, you can join a team unless you have already begun fundraising. If you’ve already begun fundraising, you have to contact Tiltify support.)
- In your campaign's dashboard, there are links where you can copy your campaign URL and your donate URL. You can share your campaign URL, and you can copy the donate URL to put the donate button onto your Twitch page.
- Others will be able to support you.
(If you want to create a team for others to support, you have to register a team under the "Teams" tab from your Dashboard. Then, you can create a team campaign.)
- Stream your game on a site like Twitch, YouTube, Mixer or Facebook.
- Share with your followers and on social media to raise funds for your charity!
Read more about St. Jude PLAY LIVE or other ways to give