1. What are the brick inscription parameters?
2. Are there any words or phrases that cannot be used on bricks?
3. When will my brick be installed?
4. Is my brick donation tax deductible?
5. If I donate more than one brick, is it possible for my bricks to be placed next to each other?
6. I am a St. Jude monthly donor. Can I use my monthly pledge to contribute to a brick? Or, can I use a different, previous donation to put towards a brick?
7. Can I use my tribute account to donate a brick?
8. I cannot afford to send in the total cost of my brick all at one time. Can I send in the payments until I have reached the final amount?
9. Once it is installed, can I come view my brick? While on campus, can I take a tour of the hospital?
10. Can I make my brick dedication in Spanish?
11. What are examples of what to write on a donation brick?
- Bricks can have up to 20 characters per line, including spaces and punctuation.
- The first letter of each word on the inscription will be capitalized.
- The bricks are placed in alphabetical order by honoree last name.
- Bricks may include any punctuation marks that are on the standard keyboard.
We do not accept "In Memory Of” or any phrases that denote death, as this can be difficult for our patients and their families. By keeping our bricks' messages positive and uplifting, patients and their families can feel encouraged while they are on our campus for treatment.
Bricks may not include specific dates or ranges of dates. Only the month and year is accepted, such as June 2012.
We recommend the first line being: "In Honor Of"; "In Celebration Of"; or "Dedicated To." Your inscription is subject to St. Jude approval, and you will be contacted if any changes need to be made.
Bricks are installed annually each May for all brick donations made in the previous calendar year. If you have purchased your brick and would like to see it before May, you will receive a certificate in the mail. This certificate shows a digital rendering of what your brick will look like and usually arrives about 6 weeks after your purchase. You will receive a letter in the mail notifying you when installation is complete.
Yes, the entire brick donation is tax deductible.
We cannot guarantee that the bricks you dedicate will be placed next to each other, since bricks are placed in alphabetical order by the honoree's last name.
I am a St. Jude monthly donor. Can I use my monthly pledge to contribute to a brick? Or, can I use a different, previous donation to put towards a brick?
Since bricks are a special, commemorative offer, monthly donations and previous gifts cannot be used for the purchase of a brick. Thank you for your ongoing support of the St. Jude mission.
You cannot use tribute account money to purchase a brick. However, you can send in multiple checks from multiple donors (in a single envelope to St. Jude), and we will accept this tribute gift for a brick.
We encourage donors to make donation payments at one time, rather than send in over a longer period of time. This allows us to process your donation all at once and get your brick order submitted for production.
We would love to host your brick viewing on the St. Jude campus, located in Memphis, Tennessee. Accompanied brick viewing appointments can be scheduled Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and take approximately 30 minutes. We request at least a 24-hour notice before you plan to visit. Please contact us at 1 (800) 876-5104.
Public tours of the hospital are approximately one hour, and can be scheduled Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. at firstname.lastname@example.org, (901) 578-2014 (local) or 1 (800) 877-5833 (toll free).
Yes, bricks in the Spanish language are available. If you are interested in dedicating a brick in Spanish, please call 1 (800) 877-4159.
In Honor Of
In Loving Honor Of
Hope For Every Child
You Are My Sunshine
In Honor Of
Jeremy & Jennifer
Gifts Of God's Love
A Smile Is The Gift
We Can All Give.
In Tribute To
May The Lord Bless
You And Strengthen
5 Years Cancer Free
Thanks St. Jude!
In Loving Tribute To
Happy Married For
Love, Your Husband
Our Little Girl
We Love You To The
Moon And Back
Sis & Bubba
In Honor Of All Who
Believe In Miracles
And May They Be
Blessed With Lasting
Hope And Peace
With Love, The Millers
1. How long will it take for my plaque to be installed?
2. Will I see a proof of my plaque before it is produced?
3. Will I receive a photo of my plaque after it is installed?
4. I represent an estate/trust. Can I receive recognition for the estate/trust?
5. Can I purchase a room or named space inside the hospital?
6. Can I make my plaque dedication in Spanish?
Plaques are produced and installed as ordered. The entire process generally takes about two to three months.
Yes. After your order is placed you will receive a proof via email in about two to three weeks.
Yes. When the plaque has been installed at St. Jude, you will receive information about its exact location, with a certificate and photos of your plaque.
Yes, the Danny Thomas Legacy Wall on the St. Jude campus was designed specifically to honor donors who make gifts through their estate plans.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 1 (800) 395-1087 to be included on the Legacy Wall. All bricks and plaques listed on this site are for purchase online.
Yes, there are named spaces available for purchase. Please call or email us for information and availability at 1 (800) 876-5104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, plaques in the Spanish language are available. If you are interested in dedicating a plaque in Spanish, please call 1 (800) 877-4159.