You might also be interested in:
A grant from your donor-advised fund can help save lives
St. Jude shares the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
1. Recommend a grant from your DAF through your fund administrator
- You can recommend a gift by contacting your fund administrator, or by granting online (find yours below).*
2. Set up recurring grants from your DAF
- You can set up recurring grants to help sustain the lifesaving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. This can be done online (find your DAF institution below) or by contacting your fund administrator. You can choose how frequently the automated grants will occur.
3. Name St. Jude as the beneficiary of your DAF
- You can help continue the mission of St. Jude after your lifetime by naming St. Jude as the beneficiary of your DAF. Simply contact your fund administrator to do so. Please call (800) 910-3172 or email email@example.com to let us know, so we can thank you for your generosity.