You might also be interested in:
Invest in the future of St. Jude through a donor advised fund
Giving through your donor advised fund is quick, simple and can help transform the future for St. Jude patients.
1. Recommend a DAF through your financial institution or foundation
- You can recommend a gift through your financial institution or foundation by contacting them or granting online (choose yours below).
- The grant will arrive at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, or another charity you name, with only the fund’s name and address on it unless you request otherwise.*
2. Contact your fund manager
- Call your fund manager and recommend a charity that you would like to support, such as St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and how much the grant should be.
- The fund manager will send a check directly to St. Jude, or another charity you name, from your fund.*
*Please request for your name and address to also be included. You may also want to call the charity, such as St. Jude, and inform them of your gift, so you can be recognized for your generosity.