1. How long will it take for my plaque to be installed?
2. Will I see a proof of my plaque before it is produced?
3. Will I receive a photo of my plaque after it is installed?
4. I represent an estate/trust. Can I receive recognition for the estate/trust?
5. Can I purchase a room or named space inside the hospital?
6. Can I make my plaque dedication in Spanish?
Plaques are produced and installed as ordered. The entire process generally takes about two to three months.
Yes. After your order is placed you will receive a proof via email in about two to three weeks.
Yes. When the plaque has been installed at St. Jude, you will receive information about its exact location, with a certificate and photos of your plaque.
Yes, the Danny Thomas Legacy Wall on the St. Jude campus was designed specifically to honor donors who make gifts through their estate plans.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (800) 395-1087 to be included on the Legacy Wall. All plaques listed on this site are for purchase online.
Yes, there are named spaces available for purchase. Please call or email us for information and availability at 1 (800) 876-5104 or email@example.com.
Yes, plaques in the Spanish language are available. If you are interested in dedicating a plaque in Spanish, please call 1 (800) 877-4159.