My St. Jude is a secure website. Your child's information is protected.
My St. Jude should never be used for urgent matters.
What can I view and change in My St. Jude?
- Medical record: log in and view your child's schedule, selected lab results, allergies, personal information and a problem list.
- Schedule: log in and view your child's upcoming appointments and send requests to the St. Jude scheduler to set, change or cancel appointments.
- Personal information: see your child's personal information such as address, phone number and insurance. You can send a request to the Patient Registration staff to update this information.
You are not required to sign up for My St. Jude. Your child's treatment will not be affected if you choose not to take part.
Need help with My St. Jude?
- If you have questions about filling out the form, talk to the Patient Representative in your clinic.
- After receiving the email invitation, if you have trouble accessing the link or logging in to create your account, please call Cerner Consumer Support at 1-877-621-8014. Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For questions about medical record information, please talk to your St. Jude health care team.