About My St. Jude
My St. Jude is an online site where you can view, but not change, parts of your (your child's) medical health record.
My St. Jude is a secure website. Your (your child's) information is protected.
View medical record
At My St. Jude, you can view your (your child's): schedule, selected lab results, allergies, personal information and a problem list.
View schedule and request schedule changes
At My St. Jude, you can view upcoming appointments and send requests to the St. Jude scheduler to set, change or cancel appointments.
Update personal information
My St. Jude allows you to see your (your child's) personal information such as address, phone number and insurance. You can send a request to the Patient Registration staff to update this information.
You are not required to sign up for My St. Jude. Your (your child's) treatment will not be affected if you choose not to take part.
Who can sign up?
- For a patient younger than 18 years, an account can be requested by an emancipated minor, or a legally-authorized representative (those who have legal authority to make health care decisions on behalf of the child).
- Patients 18 years or older can request their own accounts. Also, conservators (people appointed by the court to provide partial or full supervision, protection, and assistance), surrogates and those with a Power of Attorney for Health Care Decisions may request accounts.
- When a child turns 18, existing accounts for parents, legal guardians or others are discontinued.
- Accounts can only be set up for those already listed in the St. Jude system. Only two accounts per patient may be set up.
How to sign up
Sign up by filling out the form in this brochure. Tear off the form and hand it to your Patient Representative or place it in one of the My St. Jude boxes located in the clinic area or the Linda R. Hajar Family Resource Center. Or mail the form to the following address: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, ACU Administration, Mailstop 103A, 262 Danny Thomas Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
If you have more than one child as a patient, a separate form is required for each patient.
Creating an account
Within 5 business days you should receive an email invitation. Follow the steps in the email invitation and you’re on your way to using My St. Jude.
Sharing your account
When you share information from My St. Jude with another person, you are accepting responsibility for giving that person access to what could be sensitive information.
You need to understand that My St. Jude should never be used for urgent matters. The St. Jude staff will answer your messages as soon as reasonably possible during standard St. Jude business hours. For all urgent matters that you believe may affect your (your child's) health or well-being, you should, without delay, contact St. Jude by phone or go to the nearest hospital emergency department or dial 911.
Help with My St. Jude
- If you have questions about filling out the form, talk to the Patient Representative in your clinic.
- After receiving the email invitation, if you have trouble accessing the link or logging in to create your account, please call Cerner Consumer Support at 1-877-621-8014. Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For questions about medical record information, please talk to your St. Jude health care team.