BS/MS - Lund University, Sweden (1995)
PhD - Lund University, Sweden (2015)
Honors and Awards
- 2013 - Best research presentation, Department of Paediatrics, Lund University, Sweden
- 2010 - Best childhood epilepsy health care in Sweden (Team award) Margaretahemmet Foundation, Sweden
- Cognitive and psychosocial late effects of childhood cancer. Sex and gender differences related to neurobehavioral outcomes in cancer survivorship.
- Neurocognitive functioning in adult survivors of pediatric Wilms tumor and soft tissue sarcomas in childhood
- Alcohol consumption and neurocognitive dysfunction and psychological distress in adult survivors of childhood cancer
- Prevalence and functional consequences of pain and comorbid psychological distress symptoms in adult survivors of childhood cancer
- Sex differences in insomnia symptoms and memory performance in adult survivors of childhood cancer
- Social cognition, health, and attainment in adult survivors of pediatric brain tumors
Irestorm, E., et al. "Pretreatment Cognition in Patients Diagnosed With Pediatric Brain Tumors." Pediatric Neurology 2017 79: 28-33.
Wibroe, M., et al. (2017). "Cerebellar mutism syndrome in children with brain tumours of the posterior fossa." BMC Cancer 17(1): 439.
Tonning Olsson I, Lundgren J, Hjorth L, Perrin S. NU-04 Development after pediatric brain tumor – a longitudinal study. Neuro-Oncology. 2016;18(suppl 3):iii135
Tonning Olsson I. Beyond Survival - Cognition after Pediatric Brain Tumor. Lund: Lund University; 2015. Doctoral thesis, can be downloaded from http://www.lu.se/lup/publication/7c7d187e-86dd-4642-a89b-0c33932bc83b
Tonning Olsson I, Perrin S, Björkman-Burtscher IM, Lundgren J, Kahn A, Hjorth L, Johanson A. Comparison of neuropsychological and brain imaging data in pediatric brain tumor patients surviving more than 10 years. Neuro-Oncology 16(Suppl 1): i100, 2014. doi:10.1093/neuonc/nou076
Tonning Olsson I, Perrin S, Lundgren J, Hjorth L, Johanson A. Long-term cognitive sequelae after pediatric brain tumor related to medical risk factors, age, and sex. Pediatric Neurology 51(4):515-521, 2014. doi: 10.1016/j.pediatrneurol.2014.06.011
Tonning Olsson I, Perrin S, Lundgren J, Hjorth L, Johanson A. Access to neuropsychologic services after pediatric brain tumor. Pediatric Neurology 49(6):420-423, 2013. doi: 10.1016/j.pediatrneurol.2013.07.002
Tonning Olsson I, Lundgren J. Cognitive late complications after pediatric brain tumor in a clinical sample related to predicting factors. Neuro-Oncology 12(Suppl 6):i77, 2010. doi: 10.1093/neuonc/noq043
Last update: February 2018