The St. Jude Graduate School offers a highly competitive financial and benefits package. Students are supported by full institutional funding for the duration of their studies, independent of their choice of labs.
As a student, you will receive:
- A stipend of $35,000 per year [compare cost of living].
- Medical benefits for you and your dependents.
- A full tuition waiver.
- Time off for holidays, breaks, and medical and personal leave (with approval).
- Free, secure on-campus parking.
- Free access to on-site fitness center, including exercise classes and wellness seminars.
- Laptop and IT support for the duration of studies at St. Jude.
- Training in English as a second language, if applicable.
- Professional development support, including travel allowance for conferences, regular career-oriented seminars and events, networking opportunities and exposure to internationally-recognized speakers.