The St. Jude Graduate School respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on a St. Jude Graduate School site, please give notice as stated in Reporting of Alleged Copyright Infringement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report Alleged Copyright Infringement
The St. Jude Graduate School has designated an agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement in the stjude.org domains. If you believe your copyrighted work is being infringed on a St. Jude Graduate School site, please notify the St. Jude Graduate School Information Security Office at email@example.com.
Elements of notification
When you notify us of the alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to include the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement (if multiple works are being infringed at a single site, a representative list of such works at that site is adequate);
- a description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit the St. Jude Graduate School to locate the material;
- contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent or the law;
- a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf.
Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in a delay of the processing of your complaint. The St. Jude Graduate School will terminate the online privileges of users who infringe the copyright of others.
For more information on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please see the U.S. Copyright Office website and the Peer-to-Peer Traffic Advisory Service FAQ.