Bring your group's passion to our mission!
Come together with family, friends and co-workers to support the kids of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for our largest single-day fundraising event!
Register your group’s interest by completing the SJMMW Group Volunteer Program Interest Form below. Thank you!
Group Volunteer Areas
- Pre-Event Preparation activities including Pre-Bag Snack Assembly, Medal Unpacking and Gear Unpacking
Thursday, Nov. 30 or Friday, Dec. 1
- Health & Fitness Expo activities Packet Pickup, Shirts & Bags, Merchandise and Participant Experience
Saturday, Dec. 2 - Race Day
- Cheer Station (designated locations along the course to encourage participants)
- Finisher Food & Beverage (distribute food & beverage to participants at the finish festival in AutoZone Park)
- Gear/Bag Check (collect and distribute belongings to participants)
- Green Team (assist with keeping event areas clean, including finish line and AutoZone Park)
- Start Line (assist with start line corrals to ensure participant safety)