Real-Time Remote Racing™
- Connect and claim your profile. Emails with instructions will be sent out weekly for new registrants, or download the app now.
- Update your profile by adding a photo, reviewing location settings and more.
- Connect your Strava account to RTRT. The app uses GPS tracking from your phone or through your Strava-connected device to track your distance, pace and time automatically.
- Complete a practice run of any distance. This helps prepare you for race day and is required for each distance before your tracking begins.
- Run your race and track your finish time. On race day, Sat., Dec. 5, you'll see a countdown in the app. The race will start promptly at 7 a.m. CST. While your race can be completed anytime between Sept. 21 - Dec. 5, we encourage all participants to join us on race day.
Please note: The RTRT.me app is the only option to submit your race time.
- Download the RTRT.me app, or view the live tracker beginning Sept. 21.
- Search events, and choose your participant's 2020 St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend Virtual Experience.
- Search participants. Find and follow your participant(s). You can track multiple participants at one time. You'll get push notifications for each tracked runner, including estimated finish time.