Real-Time Remote Racing™
- Connect and claim your profile. Emails with instructions will be sent out weekly for new registrants, or download the app now.
- Update your profile by adding a photo, reviewing location settings and more. In your profile, you can also choose to link your Strava account, if you have one, to RTRT. While not required this will allow you to use a Strava-connected device with RTRT if you desire.
- Run your race and track your finish time. On race day, Sat., Dec. 5, you'll see a countdown in the app. The race will start promptly at 7 a.m. CST. While your race can be completed anytime between Sept. 21 - Dec. 5, we encourage all participants to join us on race day.
- The RTRT.me app is the only option to submit your race time.
- Race time submission is not required and will not be verified.
- Download the RTRT.me app, or view the live tracker beginning Sept. 21.
- Search events, and choose your participant's 2020 St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend Virtual Experience.
- Search participants. Find and follow your participant(s). You can track multiple participants at one time. You'll get push notifications for each tracked runner, including estimated finish time.
Yes, you can complete your race on a treadmill. You will need to connect your RTRT account to Strava. This will ensure your treadmill activity is counted. Please watch our video on how this process works.
Race time submission is not required and will not be verified. However, if you would like to be included in our virtual results, the RTRT app is the only option to submit your race time.
You can unlink your Strava account via the Account Edit Profile screen. See here.
Strava activities usually emphasize 'Moving' time instead of 'Elapsed' time. See here. We import the raw route data and our timing is calculated based on the total elapsed time it takes to complete the course distance just like in an actual event.