How Virtual Races work:
- Choose a distance (Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K or 5K) and consider fundraising for the kids of St. Jude.
- Learn how to track your race, receive live updates and encourage your family and friends to track you on your race day.
- Use the Virtual Experience toolkit to prepare for your race day.
- Run your race virtually with us! While you will be able to run your race in the weeks leading up to our official race day, we highly encourage you to join us virtually on the official race day, Saturday, Dec. 7.
2-Race Challenge participants will complete one of the two distances in weeks leading up to race day and complete the final distance on race day, Saturday, Dec. 7. Details on when to run your race coming soon.
Virtual marathon prices:
Register early to lock in the lowest price!
|Virtual 2-Race Challenge
|Virtual Half Marathon
Wear virtual race gear
All virtual race participants will receive a long-sleeve event shirt and finisher medal. Learn how to personalize your medal with iTAB®. All race gear will begin shipping in November 2024.
Three ways to help St. Jude
The St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend is the largest single day fundraiser for St. Jude.
Those who choose to fundraise play a vital role in helping us meet our goal for the kids of St. Jude. Log in to your account to begin.
2. Donate on behalf of a participant
You can donate on behalf of any St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend participant. Simply search for their name to get started.
Virtual races FAQ
2-Race Challenge participants will complete one of the two distances in weeks leading up to race day and complete the final distance on race day, Saturday, Dec. 7.
All virtual races must be run during race week, with the exception of those running the 2-Race Challenge, who can complete one of their runs in the weeks prior.
No. The Boston Marathon does not accept virtual race results as a qualifying time.
All participants will have the opportunity to track their race with our official runner tracking app and receive a finish time. Your family and friends will also be able to track your race and receive live updates along the way- all while running virtually from your location of choice.
Why sign up for a virtual run?
If you’re not in the Memphis area, but still want to support St. Jude’s lifesaving mission, signing up for a virtual run might be for you. By running in one of our virtual races during St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend, you’ll be able to help raise money for the research and treatment of childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases from wherever you are.