Postdoctoral Neuropsychology Fellowship – Henry Ford Health System
Predoctoral Internship – Fort Worth Independent School District
PhD – Texas Woman’s University
MA – The University of Texas at San Antonio
BA – The Ohio State University
- Neurocognitive sequelae of sickle cell disease and disorders affecting the central nervous system
- Stroke and silent cerebral infarcts
- Transition from pediatric to adult care
- Effects of disease and treatment on developmental trajectories
- Interventions to address developmental differences
Phillips J, Longoria J. Addressing the neurodevelopmental needs of children and adolescents with congenital heart disease: A review of the existing intervention literature. Child Neuropsychology 2019 (in press).
Longoria J, Rodriguez BJ. Addressing disruptive behavior with response to intervention practices: A case-study approach to improving behavior in student ADHD populations. Research and Practice in the Schools 3(1):11-19, 2015.
Last update: October 2019