Jennifer L. Pauley, BS, PharmD
- Pharmacist-Clinical Coordinator
- Director, PGY2 Pediatric Oncology Residency Program
- ACPE Coordinator
- Assistant Professor, The University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center, Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Translational Science
- BCPS, BCOP
- BS – The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
PharmD - The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Pediatric Pharmacotherapy Residency, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, TX
Focused Area of Practice
- Residency Training
- Preceptor Development
St. Jude Committee Service
- Antimicrobial Utilization and Improvement
- Continuing Medical Education
- Graduate Medical Education Committee
- Medication Use Safety Team
- Patient Education Committee
- Pharmaceutical Department/Nursing Liaison Committee
- Pharmaceutical Department Residency Committee
Pharmacy Organizations/Committee Service
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Children’s Oncology Group
- Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association
- MidSouth College of Clinical Pharmacy
- Tennessee Pharmacists Association
Pauley JL, Panetta JC, Crews KR, et al. Between-course targeting of methotrexate exposure using pharmacokinetically guided dosage adjustments. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2013 Aug;72(2):369-78.
Bernardo VA, Cross SJ, Crews KR, Flynn PM, Hoffman JM, Knapp KM, Pauley JL, et al. Posaconazole therapeutic drug monitoring in pediatric patients and young adults with cancer. Ann Pharmacother. 2013 Jul;47(7-8):976-83.
Buaboonnam J, Cao X, Pauley JL, Pui CH, et al. Sequential administration of methotrexate and asparaginase in relapsed or refractory pediatric acute myeloid leukemia. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2013 Jul;60(7):1161-4.
Christensen AM, Pauley JL, Molinelli AR, et al. Resumption of high-dose methotrexate after acute kidney injury and glucarpidase use in pediatric oncology patients. Cancer. 2012 Sep 1;118(17):4321-30.
Inaba H, Bhojwani D, Pauley JL, et al. Combination chemotherapy with clofarabine, cyclophosphamide and etoposide in children with refractory or relapsed haematological malignancies. Br J Haematol. 2011 Aug 25.
Anghelescu DL, Faughnan LG, Jeha S, Relling MV, Hinds PS, Sandlund JT, Cheng C, Pei D, Hankins G, Pauley JL, Pui CH. Neuropathic pain during treatment for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Pediatr Blood Cancer, 2011 Dec 15;57(7):1147-53.
Crews KR, Zhou Y, Pauley JL, Howard SC, Jeha S, Relling MV, Pui CH. Effect of allopurinol versus urate oxidase on methotrexate pharmacokinetics in children with newly diagnosed acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Cancer, 2010 Jan 1;116(1):227-32.
Brugnoletti F, Morris EB, Laningham FH, Patay Z, Pauley JL, Pui CH, Jeha S, Inaba H. Recurrent intrathecal Methotrexate induced neurotoxicity in an adolescent with acute lymphoblastic leukemia: Serial clinical and radiologic findings. Pediatr Blood Cancer, 2009 52(2):293-5.
Pauley JL, Panetta JC, et al. Late-Onset Delayed Excretion of Methotrexate. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol, 2004(54):146-152.
Last update: January 2018