Double up and you'll have the chance to rank yourself against the competition on our leaderboards.
Register for the 2-Race Challenge and choose any combination of two distances. Complete one of your two distances in the weeks prior to race day and join us in Memphis for your final distance.
Race gear includes:
- Long-sleeve tech shirt
- Two finisher medals - includes the 2-Race Challenge medal and your in-person distance medal (personalize with iTAB®)
- Race bib - includes a physical bib
Here's how it works:
- Register and consider fundraising for the kids of St. Jude.
- Prepare to track your race. Download the RTRT.me app to track your distance, pace and time automatically via GPS. Learn more.
- Run one of your two races between October 15 and December 1.
- Complete your final distance in-person on race day, Saturday, Dec. 2.
Three ways to help St. Jude
The St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend is the largest single-day fundraiser for St. Jude. This year, our goal is $14 million for the kids and families of St. Jude.
Those who choose to fundraise play a vital role in helping us meet our goal for the kids of St. Jude. Log in to your account to begin.
2. Donate on behalf of a participant
You can donate on behalf of any St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend participant. Simply search for their name to get started.